Sunday, January 2, 2011

Warming Up




I've been warming up my artistic "muscles" by scrapbooking like a mad woman the past few days! I've assembled several kits I purchased at scrapbooking shows over the past couple of years, but never had time to finish. Kits are a good way to start, because all the supplies are right there in front of you, and you don't have to worry about coordinating papers and accessories. Kits provide opportunities to work with a variety of papers and elements, so you can better understand what you like and don't like. I just need to add photos, and they'll be done. See my photos of an album kit from the Button Farm - using paper and doo-dads from 7 Gypsies. I love it.

And victory of victories, I have finally learned how to use a paper trimmer. For years I was the only one at workshops using a ruler and scissors. No more crooked cuts for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment